Monday, May 20, 2013

Birthday fun

Yesterday, we celebrated my sweet boyfriend's 24th birthday!

Tanner was brought up in a family that never really celebrated birthdays... or, maybe they did... maybe my family just takes it a little over the top...

Because let's face it... we know birthdays.

My parents have always been CRAZY about celebrating birthdays. Any excuse to give to others and they are on it. No birthday is off limits.. including boyfriends and girlfriends of their children. So, in true Sandbach style, we celebrated.

Here's a look at T's birthday this year!

 
 
 
First, we had Taco Soup - his favorite. Then we moved on to gifts. My parents got him an awesome grill for his new house. Then he opened a grill cover from Haley and Stephen. My grandmother got him a pack of m&m's. Then, he opened my gift. This year I got him a sound bar speaker for his new flat screen, a DVD he wanted, the soundtrack to his favorite movie, for love of the game, and grill accessories.
 
Then of course we had cake!!
 
A great way to celebrate the best man in my life! 



No comments:

Post a Comment